♥ put a full stop.
Friday, February 11, 2011
♥ posted at: 3:23 AM
0 Loves. Hearts.



Why am I always the bad character,why do I always get scolded for nothing!
Do I look so bad to you?DO I?
If you hate me,Just tell me!
If you don't like me,Then don't!
I BEG you SIR/MADAM to PISS OFF AND FUCK OUT FROM MY LIFE!
I'm just a girl,a normal girl in the age of 15 coming to 16.
My life is somehow,I love to be with my friends,but to me home is just a accommodation.
I love them,really I do.But what I get?Scolded for nothing.
To them,I'm a bad girl a bad girl who always in trouble,a girl who is a attitude problem,a girl who is useless,a girl who is meaningless..

Today,I really have a great day dating my laogong-KIMBERLEY. thx a lot dear :)

Then when I went back home,I went in to my mom's bedroom to take a shower,and The TRAGIC started.
Mum:我叫你和你干爹说谢谢,你都没有讲。
Me:我忘了存他的电话所以没有讲到,而且最近都很忙,你帮我说啦,一样的。
Mum:昨天看到他和他说了你不喜欢那个电话,叫他以后都不用再买了,他说你连一句谢谢都没有,生气了,不会再有以后的啦!!
Me:做么你酱讲!!很伤人的咯,帮我说谢谢的吗??你这样说,他肯定很生气地拉,我又不是故意的,真的没有他电话吗
Mum:你这种人,需要别人时就找人,不需要时又抛弃人,不用帮忙说好话的!
Me:(I was fuckin angry)DIU!!!你们每次都是这样的拉,只会在别人面前说我坏话!!
And I slammed the door and went to bath.I kept thinking and thinking.
Why DO I always get scolded,I'm your family,I'm your daughter,I'm your niece.
Why people's mum and dad always praise their daughter but why do I always get scolded.
Why do you guys have to say things that are bad to people that do not know me at all.
I have also good site's and habit's and also achievement,but why do you guys always like to compare me with kid's who are always better then me a lot,why do I have to be the one to be compared but not the one to compared??!!

I'm I not good enough or you want more.
Am I hopeless or am I useless.
I really don't know why do you guys have to treat me like this always.
I suffered.I cried.Tears drop and I smiled.
Do you know that you have hurt me deeply?
Do you know that you make my day blue?
Always and always,you guys compared me with people who are super intelligent.
When I'm sick,I will get scolded.
When I twisted my leg or ankle when playing sports,I get scolded not sympathy and care.NOT A SINGLE!!
I get scolded for wasting my time on things that will hurt myself,like playing basketball,I get scolded for not getting STRAIGHT A'S FOR MY PMR AND JUEC.
What am I???
A bunch or a hill of RUBBISH TO YOU??

Am I a family member of this house??
DO I LOOK LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER TO YOU GUYS??
I have feelings.I do have feelings.Please,stop making me like a fool in front of everybody.
Its embarrassing and a amusement to people.
I'm not a joker or a clown,I'm just a ordinary girl who has feelings,a girl who needs family care.
But not getting scolded everyday for nothing.I'm not a boxing bag,but I'm a person.A normal person like you and the others in this PATHETIC WORLD.  

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011